You’re smart, follow the news and current affairs, enjoy crunching numbers, and can tell a story using data. To you, R and SPSS are more than just letters of the alphabet.
You’re interested in being rewarded for your efforts and getting your start in market research.
If this sounds like fun to you, we should talk.
Tell us why your skills and experience are relevant to this role at Targoz and why you’re interested in marketing. We want to see your personal style, what makes you tick, and why you think this is a great opportunity.
More about the Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst performs research and gathers data to support clients and our products. A successful candidate will be able to autonomously analyze data, trends, and strategies and explain why the information is important to our clients. You will also be able to help market our products to prospective customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations
- Deliver sales presentations, marketing materials, and develop clients
Education and Experience required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, statistics, or related field
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Effective written and oral presentation skills
- An expert Excel user and proficient in statistical modeling software like R or SPSS
- Detail oriented, responsible, and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities preferred:
- You’re experienced in marketing, market research, presentation development, and reporting research results
- You studied statistics or have conducted original research using quantitative and qualitative techniques
- You’re a strong writer and communicator
- Quizzing 10 strangers in a windowless room for 90 minutes doesn’t scare you and actually sounds like fun
- You’re interested in human behavior and how to influence opinion